Kathryn from Delicious Photography was at a familiar stage in her brand's story when she came to me for a new logo. She had gone from a quite serious 'business' looking logotype to an informal hand drawn mark but neither quite hit the right tone.
Kathryn had done some solid groundwork before we started the design process, completing a lengthy ideal client questionnaire to nail down her target clients.
She had some distinct aims for her business and wanted her new branding to reflect this new direction and help achieve these goals:
- Find more 'ideal clients'
- To attract clients in a higher price bracket
- To appeal to couples doing things differently and not too hung up on traditions or formalities
Branding Key Message
Beautiful relaxed wedding photography for people who love to laugh. Informal and modern photography telling your story.
- Relaxed and natural approach
- Beautiful creative storytelling
- Authentic, real moments